Saterdag 06 April 2013

Inspire yourself to lower cholesterol in the diet

The best way to get people to take action to improve their diets and reducing the amount of unhealthy fats they consume is to get the chart. Stop beating around the Bush and softly, softly approach. Get hard and graphics. If it is you who is trying to kick into action you will get honest with yourself enough to inspire you to change.

We all know that the word ‘ cholesterol ‘, we all know that we don’t want too. But for most of us that is about as far as our action takes it. .. until we have a heart attack or someone close to us you are suffering from heart disease. That’s not good enough though, the action must take place before then, when eager to feel the effects. That is the tricky bit though, because it might feel good, but your body is already beginning to struggle.

Get honest with yourself. I had to do this myself. I can’t remember how long it took my stomach was just huge air and wasn’t really fat. I kept saying, ‘ I can fix my diet later, “I have to live for now,” “I’ll start to eat healthily or going on a diet next week”. All these excuses, I had them.

One day I saw a picture of me on Facebook and then I could not deny the truth. I realized that things had to change and also need the strength to persevere even if others don’t want me too. I thought about what I was doing to my body graphically. I imagined the mud in my arteries slowly building and blocking the flow. As a way to gradually more and more thin and thinner until you are able to get. I could see blood struggling to get. I felt the pain of suffering. I wondered why I would choose to go down this road.

I took this picture of pain and blood struggling to get around my body, I held the image of myself in the mirror, and I promised myself this time I was changing for real. I told my wife and family and said that it was true.

The day after I came home from work but my wife had even though he was kidding and he had this wonderful oily dinner on the table ready to be eaten. I was tempted, but I went back to the picture in my head and asked where was my salad.

You must create the image in your mind where inaction is so horrible that can feed you through all situations where they may have stumbled before. See the potential points of attack in your goal and create a strategy to get past them. When you find inspiration and strategies to make your stick new regime, so it can succeed.

Some say it never consider bankruptcy. I say that you need to consider the feeling of failure to inspire you to succeed. You have to consider where failure would probably occur to allow sailing schedule of the past. When you can do so you can get something with your new diet or your new business or otherwise.

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking